Pigment based UV resistant concentrate with the ability to disperse in a variety of mediums.
- Sub-micron nano particled pigment base allows for true color perception
- The highest UV resistance available, for use on exterior or interior applications
- Carrier options include water, isopropyl alcohol, and Trinic LS densifier
- Penetrates the pores of concrete for a natural variegated look
- Safe alternative to acid stains, no neutralizing necessary, instant color development.
- Can be used to correct color variances in reactive acid stain projects
- Available in a broad range of vibrant colors, custom colors are also available.
The cart below contains what we consider to be our “Standard colors” they are simply the most popular but by no means the limit of our capability.
Trinic can make any color found on the the “Pantone Formula Guide Solid Coated” app for your smart phone. Simply call us with the color code and we can make it for you.
*NOTE* The color will accurate but may not look like it does on your phone or computer screen. The factors that affect color on your concrete are limitless please call with any questions and make samples to verify.
Packaging and coverage:
- VersaColour comes in a liquid concentrate which is added to 1 gallon of carrier. For a more intense color on porous concrete
the concentrate can be diluted into ½ gallon of carrier.
- Coverage is 200 to 600 sq. ft. per gallon depending on the porosity of the substrate.
SHIPPING NOTE: Call Trinic for accurate shipping cost if ordering more than one.
- Trinic VersaColour requires a topcoat of sealer to lock in the color. Water based or solvent based sealers can be used as a topcoat.
Color Options: Please indicate color choices on the comments section of the order form
- Item #: Trinic VersaColour