T3 Surface Treatment designed to protect surfaces such as Stone, Concrete, Tile, and Terrazzo
T3 Surface Treatment is a next gen nano-particle water based penetrating sealer developed by Trinic with excellent acid and stain resistance. The performance of T3 goes far beyond typical penetrating sealers.
Testing and expectations:
The level of protection provided by T3 Surface Treatment is to some extent dependent on the concrete.
Dense, high strength concrete fabricated with a pozzolan will have up to 24 hours of protection from etching and stains. Typical concrete used in floor slabs, densified, and polished will have up to 6 hours of protection from etching and stains, far beyond the performance of typical guard products
We recommend testing T3 Surface Treatment on your concrete prior to use on a project. Below is an example of a test grid: Staining agents included white vinegar, mustard, vegetable oil, hot sauce, grape jelly, and lemon juice. The sealer was tested for resistance at 6, 12, 18, and 24 hour intervals.
In this example white vinegar left a slight mark at 24 hours exposure (which can be easily repaired), all other staining / eching agents cleaned off with soap and water. These results are typical on dense, high strength concrete fabricated with pozzolanic additives. Please contact Trinic for mix design recommendations.
COVERAGE: 200 to 1000 sq. ft./gal Coverage will vary depending on the porosity of substrate.
SURFACE PREP: Surface must be clean, dry and in sound condition. To remove all oil, dust, grease, dirt, loose material including the removal of all existing silicon sealers. Use Trinic all surface cleaner then rinse with clean fresh water and dry completely.
• Stir contents thoroughly before & during application
• Apply with pump sprayer, then wet a microfiber mop to spread the material directly behind the sprayer. Maintain a wet edge between passes.
• Apply additional coats after surface has no standing liquid but is still damp from previous application.
• For additional luster, buff with sheepskin or other buffing pad 3 – 4 hours after application.
• Air and surface temperatures should be between
50F and 90F – RH 90% or less
• material can be diluted with water depending on protection required.
• Protect against rain for minimum 24 hours.
• Allow 3 days for product to fully cure.
DRYTIME: Drying time is temperature and humid-ity dependent. Touch: 1-2 hours. Through: 3-5 hours Full Cure: 3 days
CLEAN UP: Clean tools and flush equipment with
warm, soapy water.
Re-APPLICATION: No stripping required, simply clean and dry and follow above application procedure.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE: Do not freeze or boil. Use within 1 year of date of manufacture
1. In the event of contact with skin, wash skin thoroughly with soap and water.
2. In case of contact with eyes, immediately flush eyes with water for 15 minutes after contact and get medical attention.
3. If accidentally swallowed, rinse mouth thoroughly and obtain immediate medical attention.
Limited 1 year warranty: Trinic LLC guarantees this product to be defect free and any material that is proven to be defective will be replaced in a like quantity by the manufacturer with proof of purchase, and provided it has been applied according to the instructions on this container and data sheet along with other related guidelines posted at TRINIC.us Warranty does not cover wear and tear. Trinic LLC. will provide 100% replacement of sealer for one (1) year from the date of first purchase at no cost to the purchaser. This warranty only extends to the owner of the property upon which the product is applied and is non-transferable. Any warranty claim must be made in writing and sent to Seller with supporting materials and access to the property for inspection and testing as requested by Seller. Seller will thereafter provide replacement product for product found to be defective. This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The remedy stated herein is an exclusive remedy and Seller shall not be responsible for any other damages, including labor or any incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages, whether based on breach of express or implied warranty, negligence, strict liability or other legal theory.
- Item #: T3 (1) Gallon