Owens Corning Anti-Crack HD Fiber
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
- High dispersion 3mm Fibers (220 million filaments per kg, 100 million per lb)
- Excellent workability
- Invisible on the finished surface
- Does not corrode
- Control and prevention of cracking in fresh concrete
Anti-Crak® HD fibers are typically used at low addition level
to prevent cracking & improve the performance of concrete, flooring, renders or other special mortar mixes.
They incorporate easily into mixes creating a tridimensional homogeneous network of reinforcement in the matrix.
Anti-Crak® HD fibers can be added at the central mixing plant to the wet concrete mix; or directly into the ready-mix truck.
Anti-Crak® HD fibers do not protrude through the surface and require no additional finishing procedures. The reinforcement is incorporated in the concrete mass and is invisible on the finished surface.
- Overall enhancement of durability and mechanical properties of concrete
- Effective at very low dosage
- Homogeneous mix
• Safe and easy to handle